Difficulty : Easy
(for 24 madeleines)
Ingredients : Oven t° : 190°C
Prep time : 15min
200g of melted butter
200g of sugar
200g of flour
Cooking ustensils :
a special baking tin
1. Mix the melted butter with the sugar with a spoon.
2. Add the eggs one by one and mix again.
3. Add the flour and mix to obtain a smooth mixture.
4. Leave the dough to stand between half an hour and two hours in the fridge.
5. Put the mixture into the buttered baking tin and cook around 15min.
The French touch : You may add one spoon of cocoa in the dough if you want delicious chocolate madeleines.